It’s a new year and a new look for us. We’ve undergone some major renovations and combined and unified our eBook and print platforms under our new brand:
Barnes & Noble Press™
Closely aligned with our national retail stores, Barnes & Noble Press is a free, fast, and easy way to publish your books and reach millions of B&N readers.
Here’s what’s new with Barnes & Noble Press:
- Improved user experience and new visual design
- Single log-in to unified eBook and print website
- Updated dashboard with multiple title formats grouped together for easy project management
- Time saving metadata cloning from one project format to the next
- Author Tools & Tips page offering formatting, marketing, and promotional assistance with trusted 3rd party partners
- Build-A-Book user experience enhancements
- Select subject categories for print and eBook that more closely match those on BN.com
- 12 month eBook pre-order capability available to all publishers
- Increased royalty rate of 65% for eBooks priced $10.00 or higher
- Additional trim sizes, glossy covers, and more affordable color printing options
- Combined print book checkout experience (order copies of different projects in the same cart)
- Discounting on the first 10 personal copies ordered of each print book title
Coming Soon from Barnes & Noble Press!
- Upgraded sales reporting
- Scheduled eBook price changes
- Additional 3rd party partnerships
- With plenty more on the way!
There’s a lot to love with the new Barnes & Noble Press. And don’t just take our word for it. See what some of our bestselling authors have to say…
“With a slick design and easy to use interface, the new Barnes & Noble Press platform shows a real dedication to helping writers self-publish professionally.”
– Robert Swartwood, USA Today Bestselling Author of “The Serial Killer’s Wife” Series
“On the new Barnes & Noble Press platform, authors will love the expanded sales report features, the at-a-glance sales stats, and the ability to create custom reports with one simple click!”
– Wendy Lindstrom, New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Historical Romance Author
“I appreciate the simplicity of the Barnes & Noble Press formatting and uploading process. The platform is great. It’s very clear. It’s easy to use. And I love publishing straight to my B&N readers so they can get my new book the minute it comes out.”
– Marie Force, New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Contemporary Romance Author
Stay up to date with feature enhancements and other site announcements right here on the blog!