Barnes & Noble Press Publishers:
In an effort to continually improve the Barnes & Noble Press experience, we plan to release new features on a regular basis. The first improvement since the relaunch is an enhanced reporting suite which we hope makes it easier to track sales performance.
Starting today, you will notice a new dashboard with a selection of reports that can be downloaded or printed. Below are some highlights as well as suggestions on where to find certain things.
- eBook and Print book sales reporting are combined into a single view (on-screen and in exported reports) with the ability to filter by eBooks, Print or by Title, Author, and ISBN.
- Ability to toggle between eBook and Print reporting by Daily, Weekly and Monthly views.
- Recent Sales: Today and Yesterday’s sales are labeled with the sale date. Click the “View Recent Sales Report” for an exported view option with sales totals by day.
- To accompany our new Pre-Order feature, there’s a Pre-Order Report which you can find under the “View Reports” button, and then by choosing “Pre-Order” from the drop down menu.
- At a glance Sales by Week and Sales by Year reports are available from the “Choose Report” drop down menu after clicking the “View Reports” button. “Sales by Year” is organized with your top performing titles appearing first.
- Enjoy faster data load times.
- Today and Yesterday’s sales totals will be broken out separately and totaled on screen as part of our next update in the coming weeks.
- Ability to filter out free eBook downloads from Units and Revenue graphs.
As always, we welcome your feedback, let us know what you think at BNPressSupport@bn.com.
The Barnes & Noble Press Team