Authors know all about lists — bestseller lists, top selling eBooks, competition short lists, etc. There’s one list that shouldn’t be forgotten once authors start promoting their book: the top ten reasons readers will enjoy and benefit from reading their book.
Bestselling author Jean Sasson has found new readers for her acclaimed Princess series by offering it as an eBook and box set. This nonfiction trilogy describes the true life of Princess Sultana, a princess in the royal house of Saudi Arabia. Now she’s just released a fourth book, Princess, More Tears to Cry, an unforgettable journey into the hearts and minds of Saudi women.
Why should readers buy Princess, More Tears to Cry? Here is Jean’s top ten list:
1) It puts Saudi Arabia and the life of a princess at your fingertips.
2) You will travel to a mysterious world where few are invited to enter.
3) You will see the world through the eyes of a princess.
4) You’ll be inspired to help others.
5) You’ll learn points of view that you had never before considered.
6) This book will make you aware of the complicated lives lived by so
many Saudi women.
7) The captivating, powerful stories will stay in your heart and mind forever.
8) A good book can make you laugh and make you cry. This book will do both.
9) You’ll be a part of something bigger than yourself.
10) You’ll join millions of other readers who follow the compelling and inspiring life of a Saudi princess.
Ready to start your journey with Jean Sasson’s Princess series? She’s put the first three books into a box set.