Nana Malone doesn’t just read about dashing heroes and tenacious heroines, she’s crafted an amazing catalog filled with characters we know you’ll love and romance we know you’ll swoon over. But how does Nana write these amazing books, where, and why? Read our latest entry in the 20 Questions series to find out!
And, if you’re looking for your next book boyfriend, NOOK is offering an incredible Buy One, Get One Free deal on select titles from Nana Malone’s catalog! Check out the Indie Special Offer today before it ends soon…
1.Your best virtue as an author.
That I inherently know story structure, so I can feel it pretty quickly if a book has gone off the rails.
2. Your most quirky author habit.
I dictate all my books.
3. Your favorite quality in a protagonist.
4. Your favorite quality in an antagonist.
The same. I like quality of conviction.
5. If you could ask any other author, past or present, a question who would it be and what would you ask?
Jane Austen of course. We’re talking romance here. What what Darcy’s first thought of Elizabeth?
6. When you aren’t writing, you are____
Lol. If by chance I’m not on deadline, I’m reading.
7. Your easiest book to write.
8. Your hardest book to write.
9. Your ideal writing place.
At my desk at 5:30 AM before anybody gets up.
10. Your favorite childhood book.
11. The book you’ve reread the most.
12. Your favorite hero from literature.
Mr. Darcy of course!
13. Your favorite villain from literature.
14. The name of your autobiography.
She Kicked All the Ass
15. Your favorite comfort food.
16. First thing you do when you finish writing a novel.
Hug kidlet and grab a book.
17. A secret talent you have.
I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue in under ten seconds
18. Where have you always wanted to travel?
19. One tip for aspiring authors.
Put your butt in the chair. Your next book isn’t on Netflix.
20. Puppies or kittens?
About Nana Malone:
Wall Street Journal & USA Today Bestselling author, Nana Malone writes Sexy Feel-Good Romance and loves all things romance and adventure.
That love started with a tattered romantic suspense she “borrowed” from her cousin. It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She’s been in love with kick butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination, and channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters.
Connect with Nana Malone:
Want to learn more about your favorite authors? Check out our series 20 Questions with… to get to know other bestselling authors! And check out Nana’s other contribution to the B&N Press blog with her list of 8 Favorite Modern Royal Romances!