Sherrilyn Kenyon is back! And better than ever with her latest adventure in The League: Eve of Destruction series. You won’t want to miss this return to form with her trademark humor, thrilling twists, and fiery passion.
In celebration, Sherrilyn Kenyon answered our 20 Questions offering a quick glimpse into her writers world.
1. Your best virtue as an author.
My wonderful readers and fans.
2. Your most quirky author habit.
I’ve written a lot of books to Air Disasters and Ancient Aliens.
3. Your favorite quality in a protagonist.
Sense of honor.
4. Your favorite quality in an antagonist.
5. If you could ask any other author, past or present, a question who would it be and what would you ask?
Not so much a question, but I’d like to high five Colleen Hoover on a most excellent job.
6. When you aren’t writing, you are____
Thinking of writing, or spending time with my kids and friends.
7. Your easiest book to write.
All of them.
8. Your hardest book to write.
All of them.
9. Your ideal writing place.
My comfy chair.
10. Your favorite childhood book.
The Kittens Who Hid From Their Mother by Louise Woodcock
11. The book you’ve reread the most.
Honestly, the bible. But for fiction, Canterbury Tales.
12. Your favorite hero from literature.
13. Your favorite villain from literature.
14. The name of your autobiography.
Nightmare in Williamson County.
15. Your favorite comfort food.
Udon noodles or quesadillas.
16. First thing you do when you finish writing a novel.
Start the next one.
17. A secret talent you have.
I can play almost any instrument.
18. Where have you always wanted to travel?
19. One tip for aspiring authors.
Never give up. Never surrender. Don’t let anyone, including yourself, tell you that you don’t deserve your dream. You can do it. I believe in you!
20. Puppies or kittens?
About Sherrilyn Kenyon:
Defying all odds is what #1 New York Times and international bestselling author Sherrilyn McQueen writing as Sherrilyn Kenyon does best. Rising from extreme poverty as a child that culminated in being a homeless mother with an infant, she has become one of the most popular and influential authors in the world (in both adult and YA fiction), with dedicated legions of fans known as Paladins–thousands of whom proudly sport tattoos from her numerous genre-defying series.
Since her first book debuted while she was still in college, she has placed more than 80 novels on the New York Times list in all formats and genres, including manga and graphic novels, and has more than 70 million books in print worldwide. Her current series include: Dark-Hunters®, Chronicles of Nick®, Deadman’s Cross™, Eve of Destruction™, Nevermore™, Lords of Avalon® and The League®.
Over the years, her Lords of Avalon® novels have been adapted by Marvel, and her Dark-Hunters® and Chronicles of Nick® are New York Times bestselling manga and comics and are #1 bestselling adult coloring books.
Connect with Sherrilyn Kenyon:
Want to learn more about your favorite authors? Check out our series 20 Questions with… to get to know other bestselling authors!